1. Room Allotment Will Be On Lottery Basis & Car Seat will be provided on the basis of First Come First Serve & Also on Rotation Basis.
2. For Train Journey, We Are Entirely Dependent On Railway Authority. lt Is Not Possible To provide Any Particular Seat (lower/middle/upper Berth) to an individual.
3. For Any AC Class Train Ticket Or In Case Of Tatkal Ticket, Passenger's Have To Pay necessary Extra Charges.
4. 5% GST extra as per government rules.
5. Management Will Not Undertake Any Liability Towards Any Loss / Damage Of Life/ Property Or Any Other Belongings Whatsoever Of The Tourist By Any Accident / Theft/ Robbery /Natural Calamity/ Political Disturbance (bandh), Train Cancel Or Any Other Unwanted situations arise During The Tour.
6. Every Passenger Should Carry One Middle Size Suitcase/hand Bag (3 Pax 2 Bag) Carrying Cost or Coolie cost For Extra Luggage Will Be Borne By Passenger.
7. For Sightseeing, Car/bus Will Drop At the Parking Place.
8. The Tour Manager May Change Tour Program Due To An unavoidable Circumstances.
9. For cancellation of the tour, please produce the original money receipt.
10. At any circomtansy, if Group Tour is canceled by the company then full amount will refund by us ( no cancellation CHARGE) but ticket cancellation charges and service charges not refunded.
Detailed Terms & Condition will be provided at the time of booking.
1. Seats Are Normally Reserved On Payment Of Rs. 5000/- Train or Air Fare.
2. Full Amount Should Pay Before 30 Days Prior To The Date of Journey.
Minimum Cancellation Charge 1000/- + Ticket Cancellation as per IRCTC Rules.
Within Cancellation Charge
• 60 Days Before Departure 25% Per Head
• 30 Days Before Departure 50% Per Head
• 15 Days Before Departure 75% Per Head
• 05 Days before Departure No Refund